Who wouldn’t just love to write all over the walls?!
Now you can with Chalkboard Paint and Notable® Dry Erase Paint from Benjamin Moore.
Chalkboard paint can add an interesting design element to any room. Not to mention it makes communicating a lot easier and more playful, too!
Chalkboard paint offers endless opportunities, from hand-drawn murals to bottle and jar labels and even schedules and to-do lists. Everything’s a bit more fun with chalkboard paint!
Benjamin Moore’s ben® Chalkboard paint is formulated to make painting chalkboard surfaces as easy as possible. It’s available in thousands of colors and chalk wipes off easily, giving you a clean and colorful surface time after time.
DIY projects you can try:
- Paint a chalkboard wall as an accent or feature wall in any room.
- Add hand-drawn architectural details like moldings.
- Turn tables into the perfect canvas for art or games.
- Labels! Think storage boxes, cabinets and drawers, spice jars, etc.
(Chalkboard): Gettysburg Gray HC-107 Ben Chalkboard Eggshell (Trim & Ceiling): Seapearl OC-19
Notable® Dry Erase Paint
Transform any paint color on the wall into a dry erase board with Benjamin Moore’s premier Notable® Dry Erase Paint. Notable® Dry Erase Paint enhances painting projects, converting walls of all sizes into areas that are both creative and practical.
“Today’s work spaces have evolved to empower creativity and collaboration more than ever before and Notable Dry Erase Paint was specifically developed to meet the growing demands of the modern workplace,” said Mary Louise Rubin, Benjamin MooreSenior Brand Manager. “With Notable, facility maintenance professionals and building managers can create more functional environments that enable ideation without compromising existing design elements in the space.”
Notable is made with a two-component, user-friendly formula, that is easy to erase and will not yellow over time or leave ghosting marks after erasing. Notable delivers premium performance and easy application.
Notable® Dry Erase Paint Clear Finish
Dry Erase Paint Goes Where You Want It
Notable helps convert every space into creative space.
Spaces you can update:
- Office buildings–Turn walls into an idea center.
- Schools and universities–Allow creative student interactions to flourish.
- Hotels–Give guests and staff quick helpful info.
- Restaurants–Easily update food and drink specials.
- Homes–Merge fun with functional in home offices, kitchens, furnished basements, kids rooms and more.
Notable® Dry Erase can be applied to almost any surface:
- Painted walls
Opt for the classic whiteboard look in Notable White. Or try Notable Clear and transform any new or existing Benjamin Moore color into a dry erase surface. Just grab your dry erase markers (Expo Bold work great) and let the ideas flow.
Notable® Dry Erase Clear Finish
Notable® Dry Erase is a 2-component paint product with a 7-day cure time. It’s benefits also include:
- Easy to erase –no ghosting marks
- No yellowing, cracking or peeling–Notable’s high gloss keeps walls looking fresh.
- 10-year limited warranty
- 4-hour pot life–Other whiteboard paints allow only 1 hour to paint after mixing. Notable gives you more time to get the job done.
Start Your DIY Project Today
Use chalkboard paint or Notable® Dry Erase Paint for your next DIY project!
Transform an accent wall, turn tables into workspaces, and it label cabinets or jars for organization.
Chalk or marker wipes off easily for a beautiful and easily re-usable canvas that blends into your environment.
Update your home, office, school, or restaurant with writable paint today!
JC Licht Makes Paint Happen
JC Licht makes paint happen! We are your one stop shop for all your painting needs. Visit one of our 48 Chicagoland locations to get started! Not sure how to choose the right colors for your home? Scheduled an in-home color consultation with our color expert.SCHEDULE A HOME COLOR CONSULTATION FIND YOUR JC LICHT LOCATION