Do you want to paint rooms in your Chicago home in the new year but need more design inspiration? Look no further than the Benjamin Moore Color Trends 2024 Palette. Whether you’re looking for bold and bright tones or soft and subtle hues, this palette has something for everyone and every room.
If you want your home’s interior to make a profound statement, consider these bold colors. These deep and moody hues are ideal for living and dining rooms.
- Consider the Benjamin Moore Color of the Year 2024, Blue Nova 825, which pairs blue and violet to provide an elevated, sumptuous hue.
- Topaz 070 is a deep, radiant orange meant to be the focus of a room.
- Its red and brown undertones make it a fantastic match for Revere Pewter HC-172, a versatile neutral that bridges warm and cool tones.
- Regent Green 2136-20, a deep green precariously close to black, is an excellent option for dramatic spaces like formal dining rooms.
- Try the classic pumpkin hue, Jack O’Lantern 2156-30, on an accent wall to make both colors pop.
- Give your walls a rich, patina-like finish with Antique Pewter 1560. Combining gray and green gives this color a traditional feel with contemporary appeal.
- Tissue Pink 1163 is a phenomenal choice for ceilings in Antique Pewter 1560 rooms. The light beige features the slightest kiss of red to create a lovely shade of blush.
For those more interested in a calming, neutral vibe, the Benjamin Moore Color Trends 2024 Palette has got you covered with light and airy neutral tones that can be matched with a variety of other colors.
- No color palette is complete without a clean, classic white, and White Dove OC-17 checks that box for 2024. White Dove OC-17 is a perfect neutral, so it pairs well with colors across the spectrum.
- Pristine OC-75 is a fabulous choice for a neutral with a little kick. The delicate off-white features dusty rose undertones for the ideal touch of femininity and warmth.
Graceful Touches of Color
These colors are outstanding options for those who prefer to meet in the middle between bold and neutral shades.
- Honeybee CSP-950 is a versatile yellow as scrumptious as honey fresh from the hive.
- Pair it with the bright white Cotton Balls OC-122 that features a trace of yellow, creating a buzz in any space.
- Teacup Rose 2170-50 combines soft pink and coral, creating a quaint pastel with a vibrant twist.
- Polar Sky 1674 is the shade of the sky on a crisp winter morning. It’s ideal for nurseries and playrooms.
- Hazy Lilac 2116-40 is a mid-tone violet with a moody gray undertone.
Shop Benjamin Moore Color Trends 2024 Palette in Chicago
Are you ready to bring the on-trend colors of the Benjamin Moore Color Trends 2024 Palette to your home? JC Licht has the Benjamin Moore paint and supplies you need to complete any DIY job. We are Chicago’s premier dealer of Benjamin Moore paint, Hunter Douglas window treatments, and upscale wallpaper.Visit us at one of our stores or book an in-home consultation today. You can count on JC Licht to Make it Happen! JC Licht is the preferred provider of Hunter Douglas products for the Midwest and Chicagoland. Contact us today!