At JC Licht, we are working together with you, our Valued Customer to provide a wide array of tools to make your experience as meaningful as possible. One of those tools is our Virtual In-Home Consultation through Apple’s FaceTime application. We can walk through your space together via FaceTime video and even take pictures, while providing you the same in-house experience and the flexibility to schedule your consultation at your convenience.
We have put together some simple quick start information in preparation for a FaceTime call for your convenience. To use Apple’s FaceTime Video application and collaborate with the JC Licht team, please confirm the following:
- Your iPhone with FaceTime installed (this should be standard on all Apple devices).
- Your iPhone has internet connectivity (Wi-Fi or Cellular Data).
That’s it! Next, we meet!
Receive a FaceTime Call
When a FaceTime call comes in, tap any of the following:
- Accept: Take the call
- Decline: Decline the call
- Remind Me: Set a reminder to call back
- Message: Send a text message to the caller