- 5-day clean removal leaves behind no damage or sticky residue
- Bonds aggressively, yet has a smooth unwind
- Very strong adhesive for the toughest surfaces
- Conforms to corners, edges, and straight lines
- Easily mark up tape with measurements or notes
- Versatile tape for use by professionals and homeowners alike
Scotch® Rough Surface Painter’s Tape has a very strong adhesive designed for performance on rough, non-damageable surfaces. Use on brick, concrete, stucco, or rough wood for the protection you need to get the job done. Scotch® Rough Surface Painter’s Tape is recommended for use with or on lacquer coatings. This tape holds to surfaces for up to 5 days and then removes easily without leaving any sticky residue behind.
For great paint results, make sure the surface is clean, dry, and dust-free so that the tape sticks properly. Next, apply the Scotch® Rough Surface Painter's Tape onto the surface while pressing down firmly as you go. Let the tape set for about 30 to 60 minutes before painting for an optimal bond. Once finished painting, make sure the paint is completely dry before removing the tape. To properly lift it up, start by slowly pulling the tape back on itself before removing at a 45-degree angle.