The Chicagoland community has depended on JC Licht for over 100 years. Our professional customers have depended on us to be here for the supplies they need for their livelihood. Our residential customers have depended on us for expert advice and top quality products. In these stressful times, we are even more committed to being there for you, our customers. All JC Licht stores are open to the public. In-store shopping is welcome. Delivery and curb-side pickup are also available as is online shopping. We’re here for whichever option you’re most comfortable with.
We have taken every precaution to make in-store shopping as safe as possible for our customers and our employees including:
- Sneeze guards have been installed throughout all stores.
- Floors have been marked for social distancing at check-out, in the aisles, and at the color walls.
- All store entrances have hand sanitizer available and a sign asking all customers and employees to sanitize before entering.
- Hand sanitizer is also available at the color walls. We will be regularly disinfecting color chip racks throughout the day.
- The number of customers will be limited in each store. Once that number of customers has been reached, a sign will be placed on the door and no additional customers will be allowed in the store.
- Masks are required for all of our employees in accordance with Illinois policy as of May 1st.
- All employees’ temperatures will be monitored with no-touch thermometers.
- Return tables have been set up for wallpaper and window treatment books in our Home Fashions stores. Returned sample books will be placed on the table until they are properly disinfected.
- Merchandise returns and color match samples will be set aside in our paint stores. Merchandise returns and match samples are all properly disinfected before they are either put back on a shelf or a color match is started.
Please visit our Find a Store page for directions and up-to-date hours. We’re here for you.