North Shore – Sales Associate (Part Time and/or Full Time)
At JC Licht, our fast-growing team is always on the lookout for the next exceptional colleague to join us. If you have a passion for paints and interior design, hardware, and customer service skills to match, we may be right for each other.
We’ve been providing expert advice and assistance to those looking to breathe new life into their Chicagoland homes since 1907. Our customers are also our neighbors and friends, and they trust us to share our expertise and provide them with superior products and outstanding service.
We are currently recruiting for Part Time and/or Full Time Retail Sales Associates in the North Shore region to provide superior service to all customers and assist the management team as needed.
- Assist all customers in a professional and timely manner upon them entering the retail store.
- Answer customer telephone calls promptly and in an appropriate manner per company guidelines.
- Provide knowledgeable assistance to customers with all product lines and services offered by the retail store.
- Assist store managers with outside sales calls when necessary.
- Determine a customer’s needs by asking questions and listening to the customer’s response.
- To suggestively sell additional merchandise to the customer assisting the customer in completing their projects.
- To actively participate in all provided training programs offered by the retail store.
- To maintain merchandising standards established by store managers and /or operational managers including product display sand promotional displays etc.
- To actively participate in store activities including stocking shelves, carrying merchandise out for the customer.
- Present a professional, neat appearance, maintain a good attendance record and arrive to work at the scheduled time.
- Participate in all daily housekeeping responsibilities that include interior/exterior maintenance, product organization, etc.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures outlined in the retail employee handbook.
- Process all Sales transactions in a timely and accurate manner adhering to all operational procedures concerning transactions.
- Accurately complete all opening and closing procedures.
- A minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Demonstrated skills in customer service and negotiating.
- Detail oriented and ability to manage your time efficiently and appropriately.
- Must have strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
- 401(k) program.
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and paid holidays.
- Training and development.
- And much more!
JC Licht is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.