- 60-day clean removal leaves behind no damage or sticky residue
- Edge-Lock™ Technology seals out paint to deliver sharp paint lines
- Gentle adhesive for delicate surfaces
- Conforms to corners, edges, and straight lines
- Easily mark up tape with measurements or notes
- Versatile tape for use by professionals and homeowners alike
Scotch® Delicate Surface Painter’s Tape is great for surfaces that require a little extra care such as wood floors, wallpaper, cabinets, painted drywall, and freshly painted walls*. This delicate surface tape with gentle adhesive can stay on surfaces for up to 60 days and then removes easily without leaving any sticky residue behind. This tape features Edge-Lock™ Technology that seals out paint to deliver sharp paint lines and clean removal for your more sensitive projects, including accent walls, decorative stripes, and patterns. Whether you're protecting your hardwood floors from paint splatter or going all out with a decorative mural, rely on Scotch® Delicate Surface Painter's Tape for a professional look that's easy on your surfaces.
For great paint results, make sure the surface is clean, dry, and dust-free so that the tape sticks properly. Next, apply the Scotch® Delicate Surface Painter's Tape onto the surface while pressing down firmly as you go. Let the tape set for about 30 to 60 minutes before painting for an optimal bond. Once finished painting, make sure the paint is completely dry before removing the tape. To properly lift it up, start by slowly pulling the tape back on itself before removing at a 45-degree angle.