Receives, stores, and distributes products within establishments by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Reads order, work order, shipping order, or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed.
- Conveys materials and items from receiving to storage or to other designated areas.
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Fills requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, tools, or other stock items and distributes items to designated areas or customers.
- Assembles customer orders from stock
- Marks materials with identifying information.
- Records amounts of materials or items received or distributed.
- Uses computer to enter records.
- Compiles worksheets or tickets from customer specifications.
- Drive a forklift. Will supply on site training and certification.
- Completes requisition forms to order supplies from vendors.
- Prepares parcels for mailing.
- Maintains inventory records.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be able to work all schedules including weekends.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Inventory software and Order processing systems.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to work near moving mechanical parts; fumes or airborne particles and risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand. The employee is frequently required to walk. The employee is occasionally required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear and taste or smell. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Distance vision, Peripheral vision, Depth perception and Ability to adjust focus.
This job specification should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. Incumbent will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as may be required by the supervisor.
- 401(k) program.
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and paid holidays.
- Training and development.
- And much more!
JC Licht is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.