Provides superior service to all customers by driving company van to deliver product or purchases to stores or customer locations and assists in the warehouse as needed.
- Verifies load against shipping papers.
- Drives truck to destination.
- Responsible for proper handling of product to minimize damage to products.
- Responsible for maintaining positive customer relations and involving management to resolve customer issues.
- Maintains truck log according to state and federal regulations.
- Maintains telephone or radio contact with supervisor to receive delivery instructions.
- Loads and unloads truck.
- Inspects truck equipment and supplies such as tires, lights, brakes, gas, oil, and water.
- Performs emergency roadside repairs such as changing tires, installing light bulbs, fuses, tire chains, and spark plugs.
- Maintains a neat appearance at all times while on the job.
- Help Stock warehouse during down time or while waiting for orders.
- Help picking orders during down time.
- May perform other warehouse or duties if necessary.
- High School Diploma or commensurate work experience.
- Valid Driver’s license with a safe driving record that meets company standards.
- Previous product delivery experience preferred.
- Ability to lift, load, unload and move products weighing up to 75lbs.
- Ability to safely operate job related equipment (i.e. hand truck)
- Good Verbal and written communications
- Good customer service skills
- 401(k) program.
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and paid holidays.
- Training and development.
- And much more!
JC Licht is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.