- Type: Full Time / Part Time
We are looking for talented, multi-skilled trades professionals who are committed to quality work and customer service. Someone who possesses a strong will to complete all tasks assigned in a timely, professional manner. We need an independent thinker with strong problem-solving skills, excellent communication skills and a desire to enjoy the variety we offer. If this describes you; success can be yours with our company!
This position primary focus is assisting customers with finding the right products for their needs. Sales Associates are not only there to help customers find items in the store, but they are there to help narrow down choices and help the customer make that final decision!
- Assist all customers in a professional and timely manner upon them entering the store.
- Answer customer telephone calls promptly and in an appropriate manner per company guidelines.
- Provide knowledgeable assistance to customers with all product lines and services offered by the store.
- Assist store managers with outside sales calls when necessary.
- Determine a customer’s needs by asking questions and listening to the customer’s response.
- Suggestively sell additional merchandise to the customer assisting the customer in completing their projects.
- Actively participate in all provided training programs offered by the company.
- Maintain merchandising standards established by store managers and /or operational managers including product display sand promotional displays etc.
- Actively participate in store activities including stocking shelves, carrying merchandise out for the customer.
- Present a professional, neat appearance, maintain a good attendance record and arrive to work at the scheduled time.
- Participate in all daily housekeeping responsibilities that include interior/exterior maintenance, product organization, etc.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures outlined in the employee handbook.
- Process all Sales transactions in a timely and accurate manner adhering to all operational procedures concerning transactions.
- Accurately complete all opening and closing procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of a high school diploma.
- A good overall knowledge/experience of trades: Plumbing, Carpentry, Electrical, etc,
- Demonstrated skills in customer service and negotiating.
- Detail oriented and ability to manage your time efficiently and appropriately.
- Must have strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Must be able to regularly lift and /or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
- Experience in retail is a plus.
- 401(k) program.
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and paid holidays.
- Training and development.
- And much more!
JC Licht is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.