The facility manager will report to directly to Senior Management. They will also work closely with the operations team to ensure that all our locations and operations are working well and are providing a safe and functioning workspace. This person will be responsible for all permits related to operating JC Licht’s locations as well as locations exterior signage.
When JC Licht opens a new location, or renovates a current store, the facilities will be expected to take on the role as Project Coordinator. In this task they will serve a similar role as a General Contractor for the specific project. The expectation is this person will work closely with senior management to ensure the success of the project.
The facility manager is responsible for the maintenance, repair, and upkeep of the building systems in all JC Licht retail locations, as well as any buildings owned by JC Licht with rental income. This will include the electrical, plumbing, and HVAC systems in all locations. This individual would have a detailed understanding of each JC Licht leases. They would be expected to work closely with either the landlord or management company to ensure that JC Licht locations are properly maintained. The facility manager will be responsible for all aspects of building maintenance and for negotiating and supervising maintenance contracts with third party service providers.
- Proven experience as facilities manager or relevant
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent organizational and leadership
- Good analytical and critical
- Strong project management
- Strong knowledge of construction management processes, means, and
- Understanding of all facets of construction
- 401(k) program.
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and paid holidays.
- Training and development.
- And much more!
JC Licht is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.