The primary responsibly of the Paint Tint Specialist to provide superior service to all customers and with emphasis on paint tinting and color matching. Will assist the store manager and assistant store manager as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Reads work order or receives instructions from supervisor or homeowner regarding color of paint.
- Selects premixed paints, or mixes required portions of pigment, oil, and thinning and drying substances to prepare paint that matches specified colors.
- Assist customers with paint orders; in store and over the phone
- Quickly and accurately place orders and run POS program
- Answer technical questions on prepping surfaces, paint issues and application techniques
- Operate all material handling, tinting, mixing and testing equipment in a safe manner
- Assist all customers in a professional and timely manner upon them entering the retail store.
- Answer customer telephone calls promptly and in an appropriate manner per company guidelines
- Provide knowledgeable assistance to customers with all product lines and services offered by the retail store.
- Determine a customer’s needs by asking questions and listening to the customer’s response.
- To actively participate in all provided training programs offered by the retail store.
- To maintain merchandising standards established by store managers and /or operational managers including sales floor displays, promotional displays etc.
- To actively participate in store activities including unloading of trucks, stocking shelves, carrying merchandise out for the customer, having the ability to lift a determined weight of merchandise.
- Present a professional, neat appearance, maintain a good attendance record and arrive to work at the scheduled time.
- Participate in all daily store housekeeping responsibilities that include interior/exterior maintenance, product organization, etc.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures outlined in the retail employee handbook.
Core Values: To perform the job successfully, the Paint Tint Specialist must demonstrate the JC Licht Core Values:
- Engage our customers with passion.
- Respect one another.
- Demonstrate openness and honesty.
- Be energetic, be positive and win.
- We are the JC Licht family, all equally important.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be able to work all schedules including weekends.
- 401(k) program.
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and paid holidays.
- Training and development.
- And much more!
JC Licht is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.