- Type: Full Time / Part Time
Want to be a part of the most AUDACIOUS and radically EXCELLENT Paint & Decorating Retailer in the Country? Join our amazing team where you are not only a part of growing company but also a family! The JC Licht family where everyone is equally important.
We are currently looking for a passionate and dedicated individual to join our team as a Home Design Appointment Scheduler. If you are looking for a work environment that encourages personal growth, responsibility, and a shared vision for providing incredible customer service, then JC Licht wants you!
Overview: Contribute to the accurate and efficient scheduling of all customers wishing to utilize our services for In Home Window Treatment and Color consultations.
- Personally, schedule appointments for all In Home Designers considering assigned geographical territories as well as the scope of work to be completed.
- Communicate with Designers on any special needs for each and every customer.
- Manage scheduling CRM for any and all functional updates and/or issues; including users, media sources, reporting, etc.
- Manage Solatech (POS) contact information which includes users, media sources across multiple locations.
- Daily and weekly review of all scheduled appointments to assure efficiency and make changes where necessary.
- Tender payments for all Color consultations
- Provide support to Home Fashions stores and departments when necessary.
- Provide weekly reporting on appointments scheduled
- Provide input and direction in areas where improvements within your department are apparent.
- Support the JCLicht Core Values in all of your responsibilities and interactions with JCLicht clients and other employee’s.
- Proven customer service experience (minimum 1 – 3 years).
- Demonstrate excellent phone and verbal communication skills.
- MUST speak clearly and have a pleasant phone manner.
- A demonstrated dedication to customer service.
- Being organized, self-disciplined and a quick learner.
- Bilingual a plus but not required.
- Intimate knowledge of Chicagoland geography a plus.
- 401(k) program.
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and paid holidays.
- Training and development.
- And much more!
JC Licht is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.