- Type: Full Time
This position is to provide superior service to all customers and assist the management team as needed.
- Assist all customers in a professional and timely manner upon them entering the retail store.
- Answer customer telephone calls promptly and in an appropriate manner per company guidelines.
- Provide knowledgeable assistance to customers with all product lines and services offered by the retail store.
- Assist store managers with outside sales calls when necessary.
- Determine a customer’s needs by asking questions and listening to the customer’s response.
- Suggestively sell additional merchandise to the customer assisting the customer in completing their projects.
- Actively participate in all provided training programs offered by the retail store.
- Maintain merchandising standards established by store managers and /or operational managers including product display sand promotional displays etc.
- Actively participate in store activities including stocking shelves, carrying merchandise out for the customer.
- Present a professional, neat appearance, maintain a good attendance record and arrive to work at the scheduled time.
- Participate in all daily housekeeping responsibilities that include interior/exterior maintenance, product organization, etc.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures outlined in the retail employee handbook.
- Process all Sales transactions in a timely and accurate manner adhering to all operational procedures concerning transactions.
- Accurately complete all opening and closing procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of a high school diploma.
- Demonstrated skills in customer service and negotiating.
- Detail oriented and ability to manage your time efficiently and appropriately.
- Must have strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Must be able to regularly lift and /or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
- Experience in retail hardware sales is preferred.
- 401(k) program.
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and paid holidays.
- Training and development.
- And much more!
JC Licht is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.