With a ‘One Team’ mentality, perform all accounting functions related to the efficient maintenance and processing of accounts payable and receivable transactions in a fast paced, multi-location environment. A JC Licht accounting associate takes pride in going above and beyond customer expectations in their times of need by providing a world class level of service which sets up apart from our competitors in the industry. This position reports to the CFO.
- Processing accounts payable, including reviewing/verifying invoices, check requests, bill entry and payment in a timely manner.
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions.
- Monitor accounts and due dates to ensure payments are on time and to vendor specification.
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues.
- Creates and maintains customer and vendor files and folders.
- Address and resolve vendor and intercompany inquiries.
- Produce monthly reports.
- Provide supporting documentation for audits.
- Performs other related duties as required within the scope of work.
- Strong time management, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Must be detail-oriented, be able to work with minimal supervision and be a team player.
- Ability to learn relevant accounting software (Sage experience a plus)
- Proficient in data entry, time management, and ability to multi-task.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal. Ability to communicate clearly and effectively. Representing the company with honesty, integrity, and professionalism.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- The ability to act responsibly and ethically when working with sensitive financial information.
- Basic knowledge of accounts payable and general accounting procedures (expense coding a plus and 1-3 years accounts payable or general accounting experience preferred)
- AA or BS/BA in Accounting or related field a plus
- 401(k) program.
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and paid holidays.
- Training and development.
- And much more!
This job description is only a summary of typical functions. Duties, tasks, and responsibilities may differ from the job description.
JC Licht is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.